If you’re looking for a venue for summer concerts (in addition to the Nickel Plate District downtown Fishers which features concerts on Tuesday evenings), Carmel features its Summer Gazebo Concert Series on Wednesday nights.
The concerts kick off at 7:30 p.m. and are family-friendly, free and take place at the gazebo in Civic Square!
– June 18 // The Bishops: Labeled by many as “the best cover band touring Indianapolis today.”
– June 25 // Indianapolis Jazz Orchestra: Indiana’s premier professional repertory big band jazz ensemble performing world-class musical arrangements based on classic tunes from the Great American Songbook.
– July 2 // No concert
– July 9 // My Yellow Rickshaw: Often called “Indy’s self-proclaimed number one pop, rock, bluegrass and R&B cover band.”
– July 16 // The Woomblies Orchestra: Sets include classic rock, soul, and R&B hits, as well as original songs.
– July 23 // Zanna-doo!: Indianapolis-based high energy dance band playing tunes from several genres including Rock, Disco, Motown, Retro, 90’s and current top 40 hits.
– July 30 // Blair and Company: Featuring R&B, Pop, Jazz, Rock & Roll, Motown and other favorites.
– August 6 // Endless Summer Band: High energy, in demand 22-year band veterans, playing smash hits from yesterday and today.
Make some plans to enjoy live music in Carmel on Wednesday nights!