That’s right…if you have a creative kiddo on your hands, have them sit down and get to drawing! The 27th annual Freedom Festival t-shirt design contest is now accepting design applications!
The criteria for the drawings includes:
– Children must be in grades Kindergarten through eighth grade
– Children must reside in Hamilton Southeastern School district
– The drawing can use up to four colors (with exception of white since it will print on a white tee)
– Drawings must be on an 8.5″ x 11″ paper
– Only one entry per student
– Computer-generated drawings are not accepted
– Black and white drawings are not accepted
– Previous t-shirt contest winners are ineligible to enter
– All entries must include the phrase “2015 Fishers Freedom Festival” and the theme “Where Families and Friends Unite” spelled correctly and included within the drawing
– On the back of the entry, include student’s first and last name, age, home address, home phone number, grade, school and art teacher’s name (if applicable)
Submit your entry by March 2nd to the HSE Administration Office (13485 Cumberland Road) or the Fishers Freedom Festival Office (8591 E. 116th Street) or via mail at PO Box 930, Fishers, 46038.
Good luck! The winner’s drawing will be featured on the t-shirts that are sold at the Freedom Festival!