If you’re staying in town for the Fourth of July, there are a lot of fun options from music to parades, fireworks and family-fun activities!
– Fishers Nickel Plate District: From 8 – 10 p.m. Meet up with your friends to dance at The AMP After Dark concert! Firecracker Blues, Four Day Ray Brewing as the exclusive beer vendor and JJ Winery as the exclusive winery.
– Connor Prairie: All day. Glorious Fourth Celebration. Enjoy games, dancing, singing, and even acting lessons. The Star Spangled Symphony also takes place on the Connor Prairie grounds on at 8pm.
– CarmelFest: Starting at 4 p.m. Entertainment, KidZone, music, food and fun downtown Carmel. Click here for more details- Cicero: All day. Live music, corn hole tournaments, music, talent show and petting zoos
– Fountain Square Music Festival, downtown Indy: 6:30 – 10 p.m. Live music and entertainment!
Saturday, July 4:
– Geist: 5:30 to 11 p.m. Geist Reservoir Blast On The Bridge. The event lasts from 5:30pm to 11pm. Fall Creek Road Bridge will close to vehicle traffic and become a family friendly pre-firework zone so bring your lawn chairs!
– Fishers: All day. Glorious Fourth Celebration at Connor Prairie. Enjoy games, dancing, singing, and even acting lessons. The Star Spangled Symphony also takes place on the Connor Prairie grounds on at 8pm.
– CarmelFest: Starting at 10:30 a.m. with the parade. All-day festivities include: entertainment, music, food, and even a KidZone, then fireworks at 9:30 p.m. Click here for more details.
– Cicero: 10 p.m. Fireworks over Morse Reservoir on July 4. Activities include: Animal Oasis Petting Zoo, live music, cornhole tournaments, and talent show
– Indianapolis: 10 p.m. Downtown Freedom Blast fireworks. Click here for an entire weekend event listing.
– Noblesville: 4 p.m. parade starting at 16th and Harrison Street. See a dazzling parade and car show at the Noblesville Fireworks Festival. The festival continues through the night on the grounds of Noblesville High School starting at 6pm and ending with fireworks at 10pm.
Happy Independence Day! Enjoy!