If your kiddos are ready to get their spook on a bit early, come by the Nickel Plate District Amphitheater this Friday, October 23rd for the Boo Bash event!
The Boo Bash is for families and kids of all ages and will include safe trick-or-treating, live music, vendors, games and fun activities.
Schedule of Events:
- 6:30: Halloween Village opens
- 7:00: Costume Contest with prizes
- 8:30: Boo Bash concludes
- Newborn to 2-year-olds: free entry into a Fishers Parks & Recreation program
- 3 to 5: Monkey Joe’s pass
- 6 to 10: One-hour pass to Sky Zone
- 11 to 12: Conner Prairie and balloon ride tickets
- Family category: Free bowling at Pin Heads
Various vendor booths will be at the event and will offer activities for kids ages three and up. Pat’s Philly Pretzels will be providing free pretzels and hot chocolate while supplies last.
Free on-site parking is available around the Nickel Plate District. Construction note: 116th Street will be closed for railroad crossing repair and crosswalk improvements so plan ahead for that major detour per the below links.
- Boo Bash Detour Map from the North
- Boo Bash Detour Map from the West
- Boo Bash Detour Map from the South
- Boo Bash Detour Map from the East
Have fun at this free, family-friendly event in our community! Happy safe trick-or-treating!