If you’re in the market to buy a new home, your credit score is an integral part of obtaining the best interest rate on a home loan.
Do you know your credit score? That single number will help determine the rate you will secure when buying a home.
Here are some tips to help manage your credit score.
– Develop a credit history
– Make timely payments
– Mix up different types of credit
– Maintain a consistent balance
– Close old, unused credit accounts
– Open accounts for better credit mix
– Sign up for retailers’ incentives
– Shop for a loan too long
Better interest rates mean a better loan. If you moved today, would you qualify for a good interest rate based upon your credit score? Know your score. And be smart with how you use your credit.
If you’re in the market to buy a home or know someone who is, I am here to help. Contact me to get started. I look forward to working with you.
- buying a home
- buying a luxury home
- credit check
- credit score
- do you know your credit score
- Geist Luxury Living with Kim Troyer
- Hamilton County
- Home Buyer
- Home Buying
- home owners
- homes for sale
- Keller Williams
- Keller Williams Realty
- Kim Troyer
- Luxury Living with Kim Troyer
- manage your credit score
- qualifying for a mortgage