The real estate market in Hamilton County is robust. Homes are selling quickly, often within days of listing.
Additionally, Hamilton County is leading the trend in the shortening supply versus demand for homes. It is far ahead of the pace of other Indiana suburbs in the number of listings, pendings, closed sales and median sales price.
This Spring, I have had ten pending transactions ranging from $195,000 to $1,195,000. Six will close in May.
If you’re in the market to sell your home, hire a real estate pro to get it listed. And sold.
As your Realtor, we will work together to get your home sold by:
- Determining your selling expectations.
- Targeting your neighborhood(s) of interest for your new home.
- Make a timeframe game plan.
- Price your home to sell; review comps to set pricing.
- Stage your home.
- Professionally photograph your home.
Then, once we have an offer(s) on the table, we will negotiate to get you the best possible price and achieve your overall goals. As an expert in the industry, I have a system which will allow the paperwork process to move smoothly.
If you’re thinking of selling your home, don’t wait. Contact me today to discuss strategies for making your move.
Also, if you know of someone looking to sell a home, please pass along my information to them. I value client referrals and love to take care of “friends of friends” in the home buying and selling process.
- buying a home
- buying a house
- buying a luxury home
- central Indiana housing market
- Geist Luxury Living with Kim Troyer
- Hamilton County
- Home Buying
- housing market
- housing market trends
- housing trends
- Keller Williams
- Keller Williams Realty
- Kim Troyer
- Kim Troyer Group
- local housing market
- local market housing trends
- Luxury Living with Kim Troyer
- selling a home
- selling a luxury home
- selling real estate
- selling your home
- selling your home this spring